Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Embracing Second Day Hair and Our Two Week Checkups

Okay, so I wrote the title to this post on Wednesday...now it is Friday night and I just tucked Jordan and Nathan in their bed and finally had a few minutes to update the blog. And, all I can think about right now are all the little things that need to be done around my house! Oh well. They will have to wait. On Wednesday, I was enjoying my second day hair. Then, on Thursday, I embraced my third day hair...isn't that rediculous!? These two baby boys are keepin' their Mama very busy. For Christmas, Bryan gave me a gift certificate to get my hair cut and colored. I had not had my hair colored for like 5 years. I made my hair appointment for this afternoon and I was counting down the hours to my new "do." I sat in the chair and told Jordin (my hair stylist) that I needed a lower maintence hairstyle. She chopped it off to a little "bob" and I LOVE it. THANKS JORDIN! Thanks to my lower maintance cut, third day hair is so not necessary! Second day hair?...that is a must!


On a second note, Jordan and Nathan had their two week check-up with our pediatrician this week. Jordan weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces and Nathan was back to his birth weight of 6 pounds. Nathan had not been eating very well since we left the hospital but as of two days ago, he has been an eatin' champ. Praise the Lord! He will be growing like a weed now and catching up with Jordan before we know it.
Sweet babies...


4 comments:

Amber Rader said...

We need to see your new hair! I'm sure it's super cute :) Thanks for all the prayers...it means a lot! Aaron's been giving me these shots, and he's doing a good job. I'm hoping the next two weeks go by fast (actually I hope the next four weeks go by fast because then we'll know if we're pregnant). Wow!

Amanda said...

I bet your hair looks so great! The boys are precious. I can't wait to meet them. Last night I was rocking Annabeth and I thought of you and wondered what it would be like to snuggle two babies at once.

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

The boys are precious! I love their puppy outfits.

When you're a mom, getting your hair cut is so luxurious. I love sitting in the chair and letting my girl do her thing!

Janelle and Ella said...

They have the most precious faces!!! They are just adorable. You are such a good mommy!