I can't believe we caught this on video. Totally cracks me up! Jordan has recently been given his paci back(if you remember that saga from when he was about 3 months old and not sleeping!) Now that he is mobile enough to find the paci in his bed when he wakes up at night, it is actually helping our sleeping situation. Anyway, my Nathan is a champion sleeper and has never been much into the paci. He just wants to take it away from brother and play with it like it's a toy. I'm sure this is just the beginning of our lessons on sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So cute! Tell them they can't steal each others girlfriends! ha :-)
That was funny. Kiss those boys for me.
That is just so great!!!!
They are SO cute...I just want to squeeze them. Looks like you are having so much fun with them!!!
Post a Comment