Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boys Brave their First Haircut

A few weeks ago, the boys' hair began to grow wings just above their ears. And, it slowly got worse and worse and worse. So, I finally called my good friend and my hair stylist, Jordin, to make an appointment to trim the boys' hair. I was SHOCKED at how brave they were. Jordan and Nathan both sat so still while Jordin trimmed away. Nathan even gave Jordin big hugs while we were there!


Brave Boy Jordan

Brave Boy Nathan

Side Note: Tomorrow we are taking Nathan back to the Ophthalmologist for Dr. B to check out his tear ducts again. His left eye is still tearing pretty badly and this is after two probings and one tear duct surgery. UGH! We are frustrated. We are hoping Dr. B has a plan of action or some encouraging words for us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Crafty Texas Girl said...

I love that Jordin did their hair! It's good practice for her!