Saturday, January 23, 2010

Welcome to the World, Baby Avery!

Brayden and Bryce were waiting "patiently" in the hospital waiting room to see their new baby sister. They were so excited, they could hardly stand it!
















Brayden and Bryce finally got to see a picture of Baby Avery on my phone. They kept saying "wwwwoooooowwww."

























She finally made it to the nursery. Brayden and Bryce watched their baby sister in the window the whole time she was there.
























Here is my new little niece! Isn't she beautiful! I just love her. She was 8 pounds, 3 ounces. She felt like quite a bundle compared to my little 6 pound babies. :)

















I am one proud aunt! She is niece/nephew #4 and I just adore all four of them so much.























I know...all of our pics are in black and white. Bummer. That is just one more reason to go back to the hospital this weekend and get some more pictures and more snuggle time with Avery. ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I love black and white pictures!

Welcome baby Avery! Hoping mom and baby are well!

Megan said...

How fun! Congrats to their family!