That stinkin' flu bug has finally caught up with our house. The boys both had their seasonal flu vaccine and their H1N1 flu vaccine but that Flu Monster has invaded our home anyway! My Nathan woke up coughing this morning so I sent some medicine with him to Gram's house but then, sure enough, she called a few hours later that he was running fever. Daddy and Gram took the little man to the doctor and yep, he's got it. The Flu. Poor baby is so sad.
Here he is sitting in the backseat of Daddy's car waiting in line at Walgreens for his prescription. His little eyes just scream that he doesn't feel good.
I took the day off work tomorrow to give him lots of Mama-hugs. Tomorrow will be a pajama day at the Calvert house.
2 comments:
Sure hope he feels better! It breaks your heart for sure!
Poor baby. I'm so sorry he is sick. Glad u stayed home to give home some TLC.
Post a Comment