My sister, Jennifer, is expecting a baby in August. We could not be more excited!! I just LOVE my nieces and nephews. Tomorrow is a big day because Jenn gets to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl...oooooohhh I just can not wait! When Vivi was born, Jenn and Jason chose not to find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. And, I was so certain that Vivi was a boy right up until the moment she was born. It just tickles me that Jennifer is actually going to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. So fun! I better make sure my cell phone is all charged up for tomorrow. I don't want to miss this phone call. If this is a boy, he will rock Vivi's little princess world. If this baby is a girl, then she will be another little princess.
I'll fill you in tomorrow on the big news!
See what I mean by a little boy will rock this princess' world? Vivi is the only one at dance class with a "Fancy Nancy Tiara" and flower petals in her tutu! Is she not the cutest thing EVER?! I LOVE HER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I KNOW!! Can't wait! Did you know Val as done the total opposite - they found out Hank was a boy but are waiting now for #2, luckily only one more month of suspense! Being an aunt is SOOOO much fun!
- Aunt Dre
I just love her! She is such a little doll! Ava has Fancy Nancy books! Does Vivi have the doll?
Can't wait to know...how exciting!
What?!?! I didn't know there was a baby on the way!!! Congrats Jennifer! Can't wait to hear whether it is a sister or a mister :)
Okay. I Want a tutu like that in my own size. Shea adorable
Post a Comment