*This is Bryan* Becca left around noon today for an overnight trip with some of her girlfriends, leaving just us guys to fend for ourselves! I hope she has a great time but more importantly I hope I can get this house back in order before she returns! I can’t begin to tell you what twin 16 month olds can do to a house in less than an hour. Imagine two tiny cyclones spinning furiously out of control and everything they come in contact with gets tangled, knocked over, wet, moved, bumped, unplugged, turned-off, turned back on, hidden, stepped on, stuck on, stuck in, etc, etc. I did have a GREAT time with my boys and even though I am exhausted, I can’t wait to start it all over tomorrow morning. Here are a few pictures from our night.
First we went to Petsmart so we could watch the dogs play who were staying in the Pets Hotel. Cheap entertainment! When they saw the big white dog, they started saying, “Coo-Coo-Cooper”. He really does look like a giant version of our dog.
After we left Petsmart we went over to the mall to walk around for awhile. We watched the merry-go-round for a few minutes and then stopped by the Disney Store to pick up a prize. One Goofy+One Pluto=Two Happy Boys!
Then we headed home for a few crazy hours before bed time. Jordan decided to feed his snack to Cooper. When I told him “No”, Nater-tot decided to help by eating the gold fish off the floor. (Sorry Becca)
I caught Nathan putting magnets in Cooper’s water bowl! (one of his favorite hobbies). While I was washing his hands Jordan put two more magnets in. Like I said, Little Cyclones!
We finished up the night with a few books, an episode of Mickey Mouse, and a half dozen hugs. I have two sweet boys and if they sleep all night I might just have to make them waffles in the morning.
Guy’s night was fun but I really missed my wife tonight. I don’t know what I would do without her. Thank you Lord for blessing me beyond measure with an incredible family!








3 comments:
Love it! I can only imagine....Ava can destroy the house in about an hour! And, let's not even talk about the pantry! ha
Great job Dad!
Good job Bryan!!! You are an awesome dad!
awe, that's so sweet! Bryan thanks for sharing your night with us. ! :)
Post a Comment