I am teaching (more like facilitating) a Biblestudy through our Women's Ministry at church this semester. We are studying "The Life Changing Power In the Name of Jesus," by Jennifer Kennedy Dean. It is good...really good! It is so powerful to deeply study the names of Jesus. He is the Bread of Life. He is the Light of the World. He is The Good Shepherd. He is The Gate. He is The Resurrection and the Life. He is The Way, The Truth, and The Life. He is The True Vine. We had about 20 ladies last week and they have been such a blessing to me already!
Last weekend, Bryan completed a "Warrior Dash" or "Jailbreak Race" or whatever you want to call it. All I know is when he got home, he was a little muddy! His shoes were so muddy that he had to donate them because they were beyond salvation. Bryan said he had to go through a junkyard maze, run through a river, climb walls, climb haystacks, army crawl under barbed wire, and I have no idea what else. I am very proud of him for completing the race (even if I do think he was crazy.) He is such a great boys' dad. I'm sure he is already dreaming of Nathan and Jordan being old enough to join him on such adventures! I prefer to watch and cheer them on!
We had the best time at the soccer fields on Saturday morning watching our nephews and niece play on their very first soccer team. They are so precious! Brayden and Bryce ran up and down that field nonstop! They were hilarious!
Vivi's team was playing a couple of fields away. In the beginning, she was way more interested in her snack than the game. But, she built up some steam and ran with the team toward the end. I am so proud of her!!
Nathan and Jordan cheered on their cousins!
Jordan got a little hot and grouchy for a while. :) But he cheered up!
And, we could hardly keep Nathan off the field. He was cracking us up! How do you explain to a one year old that he isn't old enough to play yet?
Such a fun weekend centered around lots of people that I LOVE!






No comments:
Post a Comment