Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Highlights from...

Last week:

Bryan's 8th grade football team won the City Championship!  They were undefeated for the season.  The boys LOVED going to their Daddy's football games.  GO HAWKS!


Thursday was Western Day at preschool!  How do you like those cowboy hats?  Gram said when she walked them to their classroom at school, they stood right outside the gate with big goofy grins while they were waiting for their sweet teachers to notice their hats.  They got so excited to ride a pony at school that day and enjoy the fun western activities. 


On Saturday, I attended our Women's Conference at church.  I had a delightful time.  The theme was Generations and we had 4 different speakers, each from a different generation.  It was so precious to hear how God's faithfulness was a constant thread of their lives. I was challenged.  :) 

"I will sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever; 
To all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth. 
For I have said, "Lovingkindness will be built up forever;
In the heavens You will establish Your faithfulness."
"I have made a covenant with My chosen;
I have sworn to David My servant,
I will establish you seed forever
And build up your throne to all generations."  Psalm 89: 1-4

While I was gone all day, the boys helped Daddy, Gram, and PaPa move furniture and boxes to Granny's house for a garage sale.  The boys loved looking out the window at the big rental truck.  "Cool," says Jordan.


They "helped" Gram pack some boxes too.




Tonight we took the boys to the observation plaza by the airport.  It was so cool to see the planes fly out and land.  The boys just could not stop smiling!  "Cool."  "Woooooww." "Go Go Go Go Go." "Whoooooaaaa." If you have little ones and live in this area, it is great entertainment (and free too!) 

1 comment:

Amber Rader said...

I'll have to remember the plane idea when our kids get bigger. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing. I'm sure y'all are looking forward to the holidays!!