Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Two Princes


Today was Prince and Princess Day at preschool.  I got these two text pictures from my sweet Mother-In-Law this morning before she carried these "Royal Messes" to school.  :)  I kind of messed up their outfit...It's a little tricky when I have to set their clothes out the previous night in their dark bedroom.  They have a red t-shirt underneath the navy t-shirt and I wasn't thinking about the navy t-shirt being on top and then running into the navy shorts!  HA!  At least they are only 2 so it wasn't too detrimental to their social life at school.  If they were 13 years old, it might have been a different story. 

Gram said, "the boys were not in a picture taking mood." 


Last night Bryan had a track meet so it was just the boys and me for supper.  While I was attempting to make a fancy PBJ for supper, the boys would not stop arguing over their Lego McQueen car (even though we have THREE McQueen cars.)  Thank goodness "tendency to not want to share" was on their list of appropriate developmental milestones for two year olds that we got from the pediatrician.  My boys must be right on track with that one!  So, I finally decided to distract them and ask for their help in preparing their sandwich.  They were tickled to make their own PBJ! 

And yes, they still have on their pjs...that's the glorious thing about staying with their Gram all day.  :)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Did you make those capes?? They are adorable. If so, you might just have to 'guest post' a how-to on my blog! Cute little guys!

Jill said...

Two very handsome princes! I LOVE their capes. Glad they are feeling better! :)

Angela said...

Love those capes!