Nathan and Jordan loved watching the race horses walk back to the stables between races.
Nathan was giving away a lot of hugs to his sweet cousins. :)
Jordan did too. :)
More cousin love for Brayden!
This picture cracks me up because Avery was playing with Nathan's hair. She is so funny!
Watching the races right along the fence...waiting for the sun to go down.
Visiting the petting zoo while counting down the hours to the fireworks show...
Nathan made a new friend!
Jordy was a little shy of the animals.
PaPa got a sno-cone and the boys were all like little vultures...I don't think PaPa got a bite of his own sno-cone.
Rockin' the glow necklaces!
FIREWORKS!
Today we spent the day by the pool at MeMe and Grandad's house. The boys always like to dig out the dress-up clothes and toys first!
Corn on the cob for lunch! Nater-Tot and Jordy were in heaven!
Swimming with Daddy and Grandad!
Popcorn by the pool for snack...what a special treat!
(When I ask Jordan to say "cheese" this is what I get. Hmmmm...maybe I should think of a different word? HA!)
What a great couple of days with family!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
What a great couple of days with family!
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!




No comments:
Post a Comment