Boo Kanket
Snuggled up for morning cartoons...
Dragging "Boo Kanket" around the house all day...
Looks a little like Linus from Charlie Brown, huh? :)
Ellie (x3)
Snuggled up with Ellie for morning cartoons...you've got to rub Ellie on your nose for the most comfort.
Hanging out with Jordy...
Jordan lined up his Ellies and "read" them his new library book.
And sometimes, Ellies even gets a good bath in the kitchen sink...courtesy of best bud, Jordy.
Jordan even stays close while they dry in front of the fan.
I had a pink bunny for my lovey as a kid. My sister had a pink washcloth that she called "Pink Strings." What great childhood memories! It's amazing how comforting a blanket or stuffed animal might be for a little one isn't it?
So sweet.




4 comments:
My kids really haven't gotten attached to anything...yet. Your boys are so cute! I'm sure you're not ready for summer to be over. I hope you have a great school year :)
They are so cute!! Hope yall have had such a fun summer!
Ha! Vivi was just asking me about "Pink Strings". Love those boys - I just want to cuddle up with them in these pictures!
Your boys are so so cute! I have a twin sis and we both had baby boys within 2 months of each other....only we live too far apart :( Waaaaah!
Post a Comment