Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!!

Nathan and Jordan were so excited for their first day of school this morning! 

They think their "pack-packs" are so cool! 


A brother hug to start the day!


A high five too!


They had so much fun on their first day.  I'm sure their precious teachers were exhausted because my two children did NOT take a nap.  Bless those sweet teachers! 

 Ms. Megan and Ms. Ellen: I promise we will have a lot of talks before Thursday about SLEEPING on our nap mats!!  I am so sorry!


2 comments:

Megan said...

They were so fun! Don't worry about them sleeping - Ruby did not sleep one time last year in that same class room. We are so excited to have them in our class this year!!

Ellen said...

This made me laugh!! Those boys are so sweet and they were excited to tell all their friends to wake up when nap time was over! Excited to see them tomorrow!