Saturday night was Jordan and Nathan's first night in big boy beds! It took 1 1/2 hours for them to go to sleep but once they went to sleep, they slept great! Jordan woke me up one time in the middle of the night and I went in his room and he was laying on the floor. I asked him how he got there and he said, "I don't know." Hmmm...I didn't hear a crash on the wood floor...so I wonder if we have a sleep walker on our hands. Guess we will find out!
Check out those nice Star Wars sheets! Are they the tackiest pair of sheets you have ever seen? I never in my life thought there would be bright blue and black Star Wars sheets in my house. Oh, the things you do for your kids!!
Wow, what big boys!!
**Update - It took them 1 1/2 hours to go to sleep on Saturday night, 1 hour Sunday night and tonight it took about 30 minutes! We are totally making progress and I think Nathan and Jordan are starting to feel more and more comfortable in their new beds.




1 comment:
They are adorable! And getting so big!
Post a Comment