Monday, March 12, 2012

Rotten

Rotten, yep, spoiled rotten.  Bryan packs the boys lunch for school on Tuesday and Thursday morning.  Over the past couple of weeks, he has been drawing pictures on the boys' napkins to place in their lunch for school. Bryan won't be able to put away his folded clothes or put his water cup in the dishwasher before he goes to bed.  BUT he DOES have time to draw this ornate illustration on each napkin for his 3 year olds at 11:00 at night!  HA!  He cracks me up!  Nathan and Jordan love it and it makes them feel super special.  Here's a peek at a few of them...

The first one was by request.  Jordan requested Sally and Lightning and Nathan requested Mickey Mouse.  When the boys started actually requesting pictures on their napkins, I told Bryan that he really started something now!




This is one of my favorite...
Superhero Jordan with Superhero Ellie 
 and
 Superhero (or as Nathan says, "super-heed-er-o") Nathan with Superhero Blue Blanket!!


Veggie Tales!  Jordan would say, "That silly Larry.  He's silly like PaPa and Daddy."


Can't wait to see what these boys request this week...How long do you think Bryan can keep this up!?  Goodness knows that I can not draw worth a flip! Maybe I could put polka dots on their napkins.  That would be so NOT impressive. 

3 comments:

Jordin- I Love That! said...

How cute! I bet they love that!!!

Ellen said...

They LOVE those napkins! Such a sweet thing!

Jennifer said...

Whoa, the artist in me is impressed!! Didn't know Bryan had it in him!! Sweet Daddy.