Sunday, April 8, 2012

EGG HUNT!

Yesterday we enjoyed a super fun Easter Egg Hunt at church.  The boys were extra spoiled with ALL of their cousins there.  We were so tickled that my sister and her family were in town for Easter.  I apologize for the outlandish amount of pictures in this post and the next one...just couldn't leave any of them out. 

Nathan and Jordan were so excited to hunt eggs!


Waiting so patiently for the egg hunt to begin...

The hunt begins...!!!!


Such pretty girls!



I love this picture...all my nieces and nephews from both sides of our family all together in one special snapshot!


Nathan loves his buddy, Chris!


Showing off their loot to Aunt Libby!


Calvert Cousins with Aunt Morgan and Chris

Calvert Grandkids with Granny


Calvert Cousins with their Aunt Libby and Uncle Brad

Gram and PaPa and all thier grandbabies!


Emily and her babies


All my boys...I just love these three to pieces!

No comments: