Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day

We spent Memorial Day at my parents' house.  I knew I would drive up to Old Glory proudly posted on the house.  I love that. 



We spent the day swimming in my parents very cold pool...well I say "we," but I mean my dad and Bryan played in the pool with the boys.  I got in the pool up to my ankles and quickly decided it was a little too chilly for me! 

Nathan was laughing so hard while hanging onto Grandad's back as he swam across the pool!  He thought he was big stuff!



You better watch out....Nathan and Jordan are armed with buckets of water!!




What an awesome Grandad!  Only grandads would let a 3 year old poor water on his head!




And, then there is Tiger lilly....the cat that my sweet sister couldn't take to CA so she kindly gave her to my parents.  My parents are not too fond of the cat but you'll do anything for your daughter right?  However, Nathan and Jordan think this cat is the coolest!  It totally cracks me up.


Jordan just decided to lay down on the porch with the cat to take a rest!  Oh goodness!


 
Last week, Jordan said, "Hey Mom, it's almost summertime and you know what that means?  It means we go swimming and eat watermelon. That's what it means."  I think he got it right!! 

HAPPY SUMMER FRIENDS!!!

No comments: