I have had somewhat of a stressful week. It all started with a big scare Saturday night that sent us straight to the Emergency Room. Thank goodness all is okay now. I just have to stay on bedrest for a few weeks until the complications subside. My doctor ordered me home from work and on the couch. His words were, "you don't need to be up moving around on your feet." That's kind of hard when I have two three year old boys at home. Thankfully, Gram, MeMe, Grandad, Granny, and Bryan have been so wonderful to help. We are so blessed. I have been able to rest and get well to hopefully be dismissed from bedrest soon. Amidst all the chaos, we were able to have a sonogram a week earlier than planned so we found out if we were expecting boys or girls or one of each. YAY!
We revealed the big surprise to Nathan and Jordan tonight!
Pink Onesies...Baby B is a Baby GIRL!!
Blue Onesies...Baby A is a Baby BOY!
We are all so excited about our growing family! Nathan and Jordan were both so happy to find out they will be having a baby brother and a baby sister.
2 comments:
Ahhh!!!! I am so thrilled for your growing family and can't wait to meet those precious babies next year. Would LOVE to see you soon! I will call you this week and see when a good time to stop by would be. I'm happy to bring supper :)
Oh Rebecca, we are so excited for you all! So excited that you will have a girl in the bunch of boys.
We will be praying for you while you are home in bed.
Post a Comment