Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Still on the couch

I had another scare that sent us to the emergency room again last Thursday.  I went to see the perinatal specialist today and thank goodness, the babies look healthy.  Oh, and our sweet babies have names!!

Carson Malone Calvert
and
Harper Elizabeth Calvert
However, the doctor told me I still need to stay off my feet.  I am still home from work...which is a little stressful.  Thank goodness my assitant principal and my teacher friends are totally taking care of all my little fifth graders.  I do beg you, blogging friends, to lift up my sweet Carson and Harper in your prayers.  My doctors are still very hopeful that all will be okay, but if the complications do not subside, I am at a high risk of my membranes rupturing too early.  We know that the Lord, who created Carson and Harper, is totally in control. 
On a funny note, Nathan and Jordan had State Fair Day at school today.  They came home so excited about their prizes!  Check out that cotton candy!!!


I know Nathan has a little bit of a crazy look on his face.  He's saying "Cheeeeeeeese!!"  It's a great smile huh?  Ha!  


2 comments:

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Love the names, not loving that you're on bedrest again. Praying for those sweet little babies. - dre

Ellen said...

Love the names yall have chosen! Will be praying for them and for you!