Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer!!

I LOVE summer!!  I get to spend the whole day with my four babies all summer long.  I don't take a second of it for granted...that's one good thing about being a working mom.  I sure do soak in every little moment with my kids.  

Moments like flying kites with Grandad at the park...

Having a picnic in the park with MeMe and Grandad...
Playing toys in the floor...


We are living with my parents right now while we are getting some work done on the new house.  Our life is just a tad bit chaotic right now.  Nathan's been watching a lot of VeggieTales lately and he keeps walking around shouting "Trust in God!!"  I love this little reminder from a genuine heart full of child-like faith.   

Carson goes to his Pulmonologist tomorrow morning.  I'm really praying for another good report.  He's such a trooper.  He hasn't been eating well lately and it's making me a nervous wreck.  I'm thankful for good doctors that are working with us to figure out and solve this issue.  Please pray for healing so Carson can enjoy his bottle like a baby is suppose to!  He got fitted for his doc-band (helmet) last Tuesday.  He'll get the helmet this coming Tuesday.  Sweet little guy.  He's my buddy.  

Harper is doing great!  She loves her bottle and she loves attention!  

Both babies have the cutest coos and smiles.  They can totally melt my heart!!  Now, I am going to throw away the bag of Doritos I just finished off... How will I ever lose these last 6 post baby weight pounds ?!  And I'm so tired my fingers don't work well to type this. Goodnight.  This mama needs some rest.

No comments: