Thursday, January 15, 2015

Toy Assembly…

(Posted by Bryan)


I consider myself a reasonably handy guy, but the time, energy, and tools required to assemble a child’s toy these days is insane! It’s a good thing I get two weeks off for Christmas because I worked every single night after the kids went to bed putting toys together right up until around 3:00 a.m. on Christmas morning. It’s even more fun when you get a couple of helpers. Carson and Harper woke up early from their nap one afternoon over the break while I was working on their trucks. Carson could hardly stand it. He was squealing and pulling all of the pieces out of the box and trying to assemble it himself! It’s a good thing they are so cute because I think they quadrupled the time needed to complete the project! They have had a great time with their trucks. Their favorite thing to do is have one of their big brothers push them around the house in the same truck. Carson usually rides up front and Harper sits on the back!

 Little Helper


 Harper growing impatient :) 

 Harper's been watching her mom drive apparently!

Finally! What took you so long?!

No comments: