9 days!
While I wait for summer, I'll recap the last few weeks...
The new Rec Center just opened. The babies are thrilled that they have an indoor playground while the big boys are in karate class each week. Never mind that this week, I was up in the tallest tunnel dragging both babies out with a stinky diaper and a busted lip bleeding all over my white sweater. It was not such a glorious moment. But look at these happy faces!
Mother's Day- These four kids are the sunshine to my days. I love them when they make me mad. It's like a crazy love. They.are.awesome. Mother's Day is always so heavy my heart. I can remember several Mother's Days that were not so happy for me, I longed and prayed and begged the Lord for a baby. Mother's Day was just a day full of reminders that I was not a mother. But just as the Lord does, he heard me. And I am forever grateful. So if you're struggling with infertility, have hope. Hope in our God of miracles. God is purposeful. God is in control. God is powerful. God sees you. God hears you. ...those truths are evident through Creation, The Patriarchs, The Exodus, The Conquest, The Gospel, and NOW.
My 5th graders went on our annual Fossil Rim trip! It's always a blast!

















No comments:
Post a Comment