Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Day of 2-year-old Preschool

Carson and Harper were so excited to go to school today.  They could not get out the door fast enough!  


This is what most of my pictures from the morning look like...


Harper was so excited but totally not cooperating for a picture!  


Look at this face!!   


They were so happy to finally go to school just like their big brothers! 


Gram bought the cutest backpacks and lunch boxes for C and H for Christmas.  I totally hid them in the closet for today...so glad I did.  These babies were so proud of their new backpack and lunchbox.




Ms.Mikel and Ms.Tricia sent me these pics at lunchtime!  Needless to say I cried over my lunch.  So precious to see these two happy at school.



Guess who didn't sleep at nap time?!  ...


Gram said this girl crashed as soon as she got home.  

We are so proud of these happy kids!  Can't wait to see what this school year has in store for them. 

No comments: