Sunday, May 15, 2016

Mother's Day

I just wanted a sweet picture with my precious little loves before we headed to church. But, the big boys were way too cool this morning to take a picture...so what you can't tell from the picture is me saying, "just get in the car! Forget about the picture! I'll be sad forever because I don't have a 2016 Mother's Day picture!!" When I finally chilled out and we all got in the car, I realized the picture's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I love these four babies that made me a Mama...even when they make me crazy. On a sweet side note, Harper is wearing a dress that my mom made for me and Jenn when we were little girls. Jennifer had replaced the buttons when her girls wore it a few years ago. If I remember correctly, it originally had little kitty cat buttons.






My heart is always so tender on Mother's Day for women that long to be a mom but the Lord hasn't made that happen just yet. Or those that have recently lost a mother or child. My heart aches for you. I waited 3 long years to be a Mommy. It was so painful. I didn't understand. But I learned that God wanted to be glorified through my children and my experience. My wait and my pain were for His GLORY.

This year the kids and Bryan gave me the Just Dance game for Playstation4. It was the best Mother's Day gift ever! We spent Saturday challenging each other to dances. So fun! This family loves me so well.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: