
Lisa retired this year and I just love her spunky lovable heart! I will never forget her always saying, "this is someone's child." She had the biggest heart for her students. She was sensitive to them and their needs. She was creative and always going the extra mile for the kids in her classroom. She leaves quite a legacy in the LA department at school.

And Cindi...not even sure where to start. She is one special lady. She has mentored me in my career and taught me a lot more than any college education could have taught me about living kids and teaching math. She was so passionate about her job. Not only that, but she visited me almost every day when I was pregnant with Carson and Harper and in the hospital. That is a sacrifice like I have never seen before. I've always told her that her spiritual gift is taking care of people in need. Cindi works hard, loves people, learns about people, asks questions, and she loves God. I sure will miss her next year.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment