Monday, May 29, 2017

Love Kids. Love their Parents. Love Math.

I was completely humbled on Wednesday afternoon to find out that I was named Carroll ISD Teacher of the Year.  I am only blogging this to save the memory.  I hope that in my 14 years, I've inspired just a few kids to work hard and love math.  I also need to apoligize to the students I taught my first 5 years of teaching...oh did I have a lot to learn or what?!  Bless them.  By having my own 4 kiddos, I have embraced the fact that each of the kids in my classroom is someone else's baby.  And that is a really big deal.  I have learned to laugh more, hug a lot, encourage, notice little things, be understanding, build relationships with their parents...I could go on and on.  I am thankful for this opportunity and humbled by this honor.  I work with amazing teachers every day that would each also deserve this honor.  









 


 
 
 
 

No comments: