Saturday, January 13, 2018

Christmas at MeMe and Grandad’s House


It’s pretty rare that we end up with a picture that we all look a little normal! Ha!  I’m pretty sure Carson was over the picture taking at this point.  





These girls sure are special!


I love my Harper.








This book was very fitting for Carson...he’s our passionate one.  He has a temper that is hot as fire. He can blow rooftops off with his screaming. Tonight he was tired because we got home late and he declared he was, “never brushing his teeth again, never taking a bath again, NEVER going to bed again, NEVER writing his name again, and NEVER leaving the house again.” We shrug our shoulders and say, “okay.”  Then I shut his bedroom door gently and tell him to let us know when he’s finished.  And my favorite is the Love and Logic response, “I’m sorry.”- -with a deep sigh.  Oh Lordy. He’s growing out of it already  but I’m pretty sure the Good Lord and Carson’s fighting spirit is what kept him alive his first scary 72 hours of life.  So, we’re thankful for that strong spirit.   



Nate and Jordy were just a little excited about their LEGO sets!  Jordan told me MeMe definitely gives better LEGO sets than Santa.  Sure enough, son. Sure enough.  


And Harper was in heaven with her Moana themed gift!  LEGO heaven for this girl!







Nate loves a good book!  He just told us a couple days ago that he completed his 30 Books in 3rd Grade goal!  So proud of this reader.



MeMe and Grandad sure did make sure everyone had a super Christmas!  

No comments: