Friday, July 6, 2018

Carson and Harper turn 5

Okay, so I am so far behind on this blog and I have to catch up.  The main reason I still blog is because my kids love to read the printed book.  I love to look back on the memories too.  In an effort to make sure Carson and Harper both feel special on their birthday, they picked their own theme for the party.  Harper wanted to be sure that all the girls at the party used the pink Hello Kitty plates. She loves all things girly.  At 5 years old, they both love building with Legos, learning letters, asking us how to spell words so they can write, coloring with markers, swimming, puzzles, playing games, and eating snacks.  



They really are the very best of friends...it warms my heart to see them take care of each other.  Tonight, Harper turned on Carson's bath water and made sure it was just the right temperature for him.  They were playing Cars3 video games tonight with Bryan and Carson was adorably cheering Harper on during the race.  "Whoooooaaaaa Baby!! Good job Harper!" 




Harper loves her girl cousins!!  She eats up all the girl time any chance she gets!





Those curls...I have heart eyes for those curls.


And those big cartoon eyes!!  He cracks me up!


I'm so happy these two completed our family 5 years ago.

No comments: