The first day back after Christmas break, when Nate gets out of the car at school, he realized that he left his binder at home. So, he said, "Well Mom, just put it on the drop-off table." #1) Like that was no big deal. #2) I was on my way to work too. #3) Not sure how he thought I was going to just hop on home and get his binder and take it back to school for the drop off table without interrupting my school day. So I had to make a mom-choice. I decided to leave school on my conference period and run home to get the binder, but I left him a little note on it. Mom-services are expensive.
Then, I spotted this picture of Twitter of my girl...
And Jordy got super creative with Harper's Perler Beads...HA! I don't know how he does this stuff. He does not get that creative, artistic, talent from me!!







No comments:
Post a Comment