Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beginning of the Blog

I am finally entering the blogging world...after just being a blog stalker for years! I am such a dork when it comes to computer technology stuff because I have been so spoiled by my sweet husband. Bless his precious heart for taking such good care of me. Ya'll, he even uploads and prints my pictures for me. I know. I have a lot to learn. I can hear Jill, Janelle, Amanda, and Paige snickering on the other side of their computer right now! Well, friends, you will be so proud! I will admit that Jill set up my blog. Isn't she awesome?! She came up with our theme too...she is so stinkin' creative! But, I am slowly learning to post pictures and blog entries.

I am so thrilled to have this avenue for keeping friends and family updated with our babies on the way! Jordan Paul and Nathan Joel will be joining our family in February. Bryan and I are just so excited! I will have to share the short version of our conception journey some other day, but let's just say that these babies are a complete miracle from the Lord. Paige would say, "The Lord was showing off big that day!" And, we are forever thankful!

So, keep checking in for updates on our Calvert home! The next post will have pictures, maybe...if I don't forget my camera or if I remember to take my camera out of my purse and actually take some pictures!

Love,
Becca

11 comments:

Jill said...

IT IS GREAT!!! I am proud of you :) I promise the header will be finished soon. Love ya!

Janelle and Ella said...

WOOHOO!!!! hehehe! I am SO excited!! We need belly bump shots. :-)
Jill did a fantastic job. It could not be any cuter.

Lindsey said...

Becca this is soo cute! Jill showed me your blog when we were in Texas. I am so excited for you two. Can't wait for more blog postings!

Amanda said...

Yeah! It's the happiest day of my blogging life! So cute, Becca! I love it!

Sars said...

welcome to the blogging world!! You're ours now!!!!

Love the beautiful names y'all have picked out! See you Friday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your two little boys. What a miracle! Vivi will have fun teaching your boys all about the big, big world.

:) Samantha

Jeremy and Lisa Roberts said...

Hi! Love the blog and love the boys' names! Can't wait for Luke's little buddies to get here!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

Welcome welcome my friend! Can't wait to watch baby girl rodriguezes possible boyfriends grow!!! Looking foward to seeing you this weekend! - dre

Julie and Alberto Robles said...

Yay Becca! So excited to see the bloggee has become the blogger. What a fab design. My blog needs some sprucing up, and I have no idea how to do it! Yours is so cute!

that boy mitch, big O, and me! said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BLOGGING! That way I can see pictures of your BABIES when they are here... ALL the time!!!

Love you guys!

MamaCass said...

Yay Becca! It will be so fun to keep up with you guys this way. I love the design. It is very cute!