Monday, November 3, 2008

Lions, Minnie, and Audrey...Oh My!

Vivi (my niece) was the cutest Minnie Mouse ever for Halloween! Notice how she has a different lollipop in each picture...she was in lollipop heaven! And, Brayden and Bryce (my nephews) were the most huggable little lions ever! I got to tag along with them while they trick-or-treated on Main Street. We had a ball! We missed Bryan that night because he had a volleyball tournament at school to manage. He did meet us at Granny's house later that night just in time to see Brayden and Bryce in their costume.

This was our attempt to get all three of them in the same picture!



Lollipop #2
(I don't have any pictures of lollipop #3 and #4!)









PaPa is so silly!


Running through the hay maze!





And, I can not miss this opportunity to post pictures of Libby dressed as Audrey Hepburn for her Halloween costume. She's almost believable isn't she? Libby lives in Houston right now...we miss her like crazy!








4 comments:

Amanda said...

Your families have some ridiculously cute/beautiful/handsome offspring!

MamaCass said...

Oh my gosh Becca, your niece is adorable! The boys are ferociously cute lions also! I bet you have fun with them right now thinking about your own two boys!

Janelle and Ella said...

They look SO CUTE!!! And good job Libby! She pulls that off well.

Amber Rader said...

What a fun Halloween! I love your blog, and I'm so glad I can keep up with you this way :)