Thanks to my sister, Jennifer, and friend,
Amber, Jordan and Nathan have a couple sets of handmade blankets that they love to be swaddled in at night. I had to share these pictures because I think they look like two little burritos! We are slowly finding a routine and I am slowly coming out of this newborn fog. Thanks to my Mom and sister for staying with us at night and helping with feeding times. Bryan was able to sleep through the night this week while he adjusted to going back to work. Jordan and Nathan will be two weeks old tomorrow night...time is already flying by!
Janelle, I can't imagine what turning 3 feels like. I'm teary eyed about turning 2 weeks.


By the way, since this picture was taken, I have transitioned Jordan and Nathan to cute pacifiers. I made sure to bring cute pacifiers to the hospital with us so they wouldn't get attached to these big ol' Soothies in the hospital nursery. But, sure enough, they would NOT take the cute pacifiers in the hospital...I know... I am so mean. Don't worry, they like the new ones just fine and you can actually see their cute little faces when they have the new pacifiers in their mouths! :)
5 comments:
Ellen always had issues with Ruby's green soothie not matching any of her outfits - Ruby loved that big green thing...I even bought a pink soothie, but she wouldn't take it. Luckily, she would take the avent ones that were cuter and could be somewhat coordinated with an outfit...She loves a paci, I don't know what we would do without it!
The boys are so cute, I really want to meet them sometime soon...but I don't want to overwhelm you.
Those are cute pictures...I'll have to show my mom! Sounds like you're doing well :) Thanks for the prayers. I'll definitely keep ya posted!
They're so adorable all bundled up!
Soothies are so huge, aren't they?! And both my girls could never keep them in their mouths.
They have some really cute boy Mams at Babies R Us that look like tattoos kind of. Tiffani and I were loving them the other day!
Ahhh...2 weeks was emotional for me too! :-)
I am with you on the Soothies. We have probably 20 cute pacies in storage that were never touch because Ella never took any of them after she met the Soothie. :-(
They are so adorable!!! Now that we have the plague, it will probably be another week before we can see your cuties again.
Post a Comment