Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Creative

When you have two hungry mouths to feed and you are the only one at home...it is time to get creative! I propped my babies up in the same boppy pillow and fed two bottles at one time. Then, I flipped them over on their belly a couple of times to burp. Ta-dah! Two happy, sleepy babies with full tummies! Bless their hearts. They are learning to be flexible at only three weeks old!


6 comments:

Amber Rader said...

They look so peaceful. I can't believe they're 3 weeks old!

Amanda said...

You're every woman!

Unknown said...

Oh yes...you will get very creative! I used to do the same with my twins as well and was so proud of myself for discovering this. Bobbies became my best friend for like their first 6 months or so. :) Your babies are adorable!

Janelle and Ella said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!! They look so sweet and comfy!

MamaCass said...

Becca, the boys are darling and it looks like you are doing a wonderful job at handling two! I can't wait to meet them in person.

the Curriers said...

I have no idea who you are(found you on Amanda's blog) but that is the cutest picture I have ever seen! Your babies are adorable!
Congratulaions :)