Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Fall Ya'll!

And that means it is football season at the Calvert House! I took the boys to Bryan's 8th grade football game last night. They had a great time watching all the action! Nathan and Jordan were both sporting their Hawks t-shirts. So cute! When we got there, they were just wondering why Mama had them outside in all that commotion at bath time.


Vivi was there too! The cheerleaders were her favorite part!


And, this is Gavin! Gavin and his dad came to support Bryan's team last night. Gavin's parents, Matt and Christa are in our sunday school class. We just love them!

Go Hawks!

2 comments:

Crafty Texas Girl said...

So cute. I have a feeling your boys are going to spend a lot of time on the football field. Thanks for adding me to your list. I have loved reading your blog-you inspired me to start mine!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I bet Bryan just LOVED having his boys there!