Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Presents are wrapped...

This little house is ready for Christmas! What a precious time of year to gather with friends and family to celebrate the birth of our Savior!

Before all of our Christmas festivities begin tomorrow, we had to squeeze in a very special celebration of my new niece on the way! Bryan's sister, Emily, is having a baby girl. :) Bryan's aunt, Mary, and I planned a small baby shower in honor of Baby Avery. She should be making her big debut on January 22. I could not be more excited to have another niece!

Aunt Mary, Emily, Me

Tonight Bryan and I took the boys up to Main Street to see the big light show. The pictures do not do it justice. The lights are timed to music and it is quite entertaining! The boys were mesmerized by all the lights. :)







I finally finished tying all the bows on the gifts tonight! YAY! I got this awesome black and white wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby this year...isn't it so cool?


And I have to share a few of my favorite new ornaments on the tree...
Bryan's Mom got us this one. Our little family!
My mom bought these for the boys' first Christmas.

And, my Mom gave the boys these Noah's Ark ornaments on their Baby Dedication Day. So special. We are ready to make more "fun-family-Christmas-memories" this year! Can't wait for the fun to begin at Aunt Mary's house tomorrow night!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

What fun ornaments! This is going to be such an awesome Christmas for y'all!

Crafty Texas Girl said...

Your presents are too pretty to rip open. I'm afraid the "Beam Girls" would be disappointed in my wrapping this year. I used bows from the Dollar Tree :)

The Pullaros said...

What a beautiful tree!! Your boys are precious - so enjoyed seeing the pictures of your first Christmas together! Love that you got a blog book. I didn't know those existed until Paige told me. :)