Nathan is all smiles all the time. :) He is everyone's buddy. He doesn't meet a stranger. He's not scared of being dropped off at the nursery. And he thinks everything is hilarious! 
Jordan loves this little elephant. Elephant came from Vivi's stash of stuffed animals and Jordan has become quite attached. He sleeps with Elephant every night and every naptime. In fact, the other night I decided Elephant needed a bath. Since Elephant has plastic beads in his belly, I had to hand wash him and I couldn't put him in the dryer. I snuck him out of Jordan's crib after Jordy fell asleep. BUT, Jordan woke up twice that night disturbed because he did not have Elephant in his bed. That's when Bryan and I decided it was time to get on EBay and look for an Elephant "look alike." Would you believe that we found this little guy?! He was originally from Old Navy like 3 years ago. And, now there were two of them listed on Ebay..one for $13 and one for $20! We bought the one for $13 and still couldn't believe we paid $13 for a little bitty elephant! He should be arriving soon. And, he will be made available for the next hand washing of Elephant. Whew! 




6 comments:
We are blessed by these two little boys--they are loved!
So cute, Ava loves her glow seahorse!
I remember reading about your bed rest, I felt for ya because I was on bedrest for about 7 months! YUCK!
Can't wait to see their party pictures. I am doing Ava's in lady bug theme!
Have a great week!
Good thinking about the elephant! You remember the tale of our two bunnies! Now Afton doesn't even play with them. Funny huh? This year has flown by, what a wonderful year.
Oh how I love these guys! And their sweet Mama :)
Becca,
That is so cute about the elephant! You will have to let me know if Jordan accepts the "look alike" like the original. I had a baby doll that I brought everywhere with me... even in the bath... it got moldy and my mom had to throw it away. She bought me a new one, and I never liked that one as much. Hopefully your plan will work!
Those boys are so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment