Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fallin' in love with this Red Fuzzy Fella'!

Nathan and Jordan have a new found love for ELMO! I do think he is the most adorable red, fuzzy, puppet I have ever seen. "La-La-La-La-Elmo's World," just has the most darling ring to it. :) Their little faces light up like crazy when they see Elmo. So, I was always thinking that I wouldn't have a theme for their birthday party or that the theme would be very simple and first-birthday-ish. But, since they just adore Elmo, I just have to give them an Elmo birthday party. How could I not?! So, here are a few pictures with their new pal. And you can look forward to a birthday post after next weekend. :)
Jordy thought Cooper needed some Elmo love too!











6 comments:

Angela said...

An Elmo party will be perfect!
Can't wait to see pictures...
Can't believe it is almost time for us to be having our babies 1st birthday parties! Kind of sad, huh??

Have a great week!

Crafty Texas Girl said...

Everyone has to have an Elmo party. We did Afton's when she was 2. Let me know if you need ideas! Oh and Jeff has an awesome Elmo t-shirt, I bought it for him at Khol's. I bet the boys would love to see Bryan in one :)

Megan said...

We have an elmo lover at our house...unfortunately she knows it can play on our TV, the DVD in the car, and our iPhones...I like Elmo - I dislike Mr. Noodle, he is a bit creepy :)

Jill said...

I agree w/ Megan Mr. Noodle...NO WAY! He is creepy! But YOU should know how much A.C. loved Elmo...remember "ELMO WIVE"!?! And I believe we also heard "MOMMY WIVE!", "BECCA WIVE!", "ANNCARE WIVE!" That seems not that long ago :( Love your little munchkins!

Lindsey said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see party pics....I know it will be adorable!

Amanda said...

What a great party, Becca! I love the centerpieces. You are so creative. I'm glad you guys had such a great birthday weekend.