Nater-Tot and Jordy can take you where you need to go! MeMe and Grandad got these cars for the boys for their birthday and we finally got around to putting the cars together. You would not believe all the pieces in that box!
Jordan likes to pack all his Little People in the trunk. He is such an organizer...cracks me up!




6 comments:
That's funny how you said "we" put them together. I think by "we" you meant "Bryan"!
They're so cute! Bryan's comment made me laugh, bc I hear him saying that to you. :)
Ava just loves hers! She is so funny in that car. We have a drive in movie theater! ha
PRECIOUS!!!! they are the cutest little things. i
Could they be ANY cuter?!? I just love them to pieces. And Bryan when you said "I do" is when things like that became "we". HAHAHA! Love you guys!
Love the 'cozy coupe'. Afton still plays with her car every time we go outside. Did you know that the 'cozy coupe' is the number one selling car in America? Seriously its sales beat out actual, real adult cars. Glad your boys are enjoying theirs!
Post a Comment