I was videoing (is that a word?) while Bryan was enticing Nathan to walk with some bait (the TIVO remote!). But, you will see when you watch the video that I had a little helper with the Flip camera. Guess who my little helper was? Here's a hint: His name starts with "J" and ends with "ordan." I hope the video doesn't make you sea-sick! Then, I'm pretty sure Nater-Tot got a little upset that he didn't make it all the way to the remote control. He's all smiles when he gets his prize!
This house is counting down the weeks til summer break and we are just trying to survive until then. School children are a little wild 'n crazy this time of year! The boys think they can't get to where they are going without running, the girls start gossiping, and NO ONE wants to turn in homework...now that makes a teacher's job tough. Maybe I should start bribing with extra recess this week?!




4 comments:
He is walking! What is it about kids and remotes? ha
Did ya'll hear me SNORT in that video!? Oh heavens! I am such a dork. :)
That was great! Congrats, Nater Tot! Aunt Paige LOVES you darling!
Using a remote is how we got Ella to pull up and crawl. It is great bate! Y'all are a precious family.
Post a Comment