1. Nathan is walking all over the place. Two little boys walking = CRAZY
2. State testing is over at school. Our whole 5th grade did fabulous! Whew!
4. Bryan is teaching high school sunday school in a few weeks and he just told me his lesson will be about Lazarus and Facebook. I'm not totally sure how they relate, but I can't wait to hear it. :) Oh ya'll, my hubby can teach The Word...yes, he can.
5. Mother's Day was totally special. Nathan and Jordan gave me Mickey Mouse Mother's Day cards and we got to enjoy the cute little Mother's Day Breakfast in the church nursery that morning. I was so grateful to be a Mom that day, but I couldn't help but hurt for those that have lost their mother, or the women that have such a deep desire to be a mom.
6. I made chicken tonight with Panko breadcrumbs...YUM!
7. I have started ironing clothes like my mom always did. Once a week. Definitely worth the 1 or 1 1/2 hours it takes to iron all the clean clothes at one time. I'm not sure why it took me almost 7 years of marriage to figure that out.
8. I planted flowers in my front yard and they are blooming beautifully! YAY! Makes my heart happy every time I pull into my driveway.
9. Nathan and Jordan are loving the warm weather and playing outside!
10. 16 school days left until summer. I think I am going to make it. I can not wait to spend the days with my little boys!
11. PaPa made NaterTot and Jordy pancakes one morning this week for breakfast. What a special treat!
Goodnight blogging friends.








4 comments:
I've been dying for an update :) I just love your little guys! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day. You are one of the best mother's I know! I felt burdened for those people on Mother's Day too. We can do it! 15 days left! Can't wait to hang out with you guys in the summer. Love you Becca!
I was wondering where you were! 16 more days only....I am JEALOUS!
Glad to see all is well.
so glad you're back. look at all of jordan's hair!!!! so cute.
Yah! An update on the Calverts. Had to laugh about you ironing....I don't think I have ironed but four things in my marriage. :)
Post a Comment