This afternoon, it was a special treat to attend Vivi's first dance recital. She was the most darling little girl there! I couldn't zoom any closer so these are the best pictures I could get...
In this picture, Vivi is the only one facing backwards. :) She just really liked turning in circles. She usually turned a few extra circles each time!
I love this picture because you can tell she is watching her dance teacher off to the side very intently. I tried to use the paint program to show you which one she is, but her name turned out so tiny. So, do you see the sweet girl with the purple blob by her head? That's Vivi. :)
She was the last one off the stage. She was soaking up the attention! Vivi liked being center stage...so fun!
Vivi, I am so proud of you!! You shined like a star this afternoon. You looked so pretty in your tutu and your dance steps were perfect. I just love you to pieces!
Much love, Aunt Becca






1 comment:
Awesome! That niece of yours is way to cute!
Post a Comment