Friday, June 11, 2010

Packing.

Yep. I have been working all day long on packing up the family for a trip to the beach.  It is quite a job, especially when I have two little helpers.  They "helped" with the laundry, "helped" give Cooper a bath, "helped" pick out their clothes from their closet, and they "helped" pack snacks for the road trip.  I think I still have several hours of work to do before I go to bed tonight, but it will be worth it when we cross that Florida line on Sunday.  We will be driving in a big van with Aunt Jenn, Uncle Jason, and Vivi...yes...we are crazy.  That will be four adults and three children in one car for a two day car ride!  You can go ahead and start praying for us now.  HA!  I am armed with Elmo videos, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse videos, lots of stickers, a variety of snacks, and some of their favorite books.  My sweet parents will be following in their car behind us so if it doesn't work out well to all ride in the van, there might be some seat shifting going on.  I can't wait to let you know about our trip when we return.  See ya in a week!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun! Praying for a safe and sane trip! ha

We are going in August!

Amber Rader said...

Wow! Have a wonderful vacation. I heard you also moved classrooms (Jacki said you were moving out of your portable), so this is a well deserved trip. Can't wait to see pictures when y'all get back!