Jordan's favorite word while sitting on the "sit-and-spin" was "WHOA!" He was cracking me up. :)
Nathan can climb on every piece of furniture in our house so this was the perfect climbing gym for him!
Tired Jordan takes a short rest.
Oh, and here is our new playroom at the house. Yes, Paige, I have my kitchen table back and my living room is free of toys. I feel like we can actually have company over for dinner again. Life is good.




3 comments:
What a cool playroom! We are jealous! Love the pics of the boys playing!
Have a great week!
Oh I was hoping you would post a picture soon! I love the playroom. I like how it is nice and neat.....HA, I doubt it will stay that way! LOVE the art work on the wall.
What a great idea to take them to the rec center....I just can't get over how much Jordan looks like his Daddy!
It looks SO good! Yay for you for the return of your kitchen table! You did a great job and those boys are too cute playing! Love you guys!
Post a Comment