Please join me in praying for my long-time-friend, Ellen. She is a beautiful Mommy-To-Be. Ellen is pregnant with twin boys. Her doctors discovered through a sonogram last week that her two babies have Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. She blogged about it here. I know that Ellen and her husband, Kellen, would appreciate prayers lifted up on their behalf. Right now, they are waiting for more information and another sonogram on Wednesday.
He said, "I am the LORD, who heals you.”
Exodus 15:26
Who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases
Psalm 103:3
Our God is a healing God. Ellen's little baby boys are in the hands of their Maker right now...I can not imagine a better being to be in charge than the One who formed these babies in their mother's womb. What an encouragement it is to know that we have faith in our Creator!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13,14
Ellen and Kellen are scared and uncertain as they wait for another sonogram on Wednesday. Let's gather together and lift them up so they can feel that peace that passes understanding.
Much love and a heavy heart tonight,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Praying...please keep us posted!
Becca, I just found out tonight that a friend of mine is dealing with this same thing. I will pray for both of them.
Post a Comment