- I pressed snooze til 5:40...that would be 30 minutes too long.
- Nathan and Jordan BOTH woke up at 6:00...that would be one hour early.
- Nathan and Jordan were BOTH wet because their diaper leaked and their sheets needed to be changed too. This has not happened since they were like 5 months old.
- After cleaning up that mess, Cooper puked on the ottoman in the living room. REALLY?!
- I got an email from Bryan that said he had gone for a run during his lunch break at school and he was greeted in the middle of his jog by his coworker/coaching friends driving in the back of a pick-up truck, holding out a corn dog attached to a golf club, all while yelling funny stuff to Bryan on the megaphone. I thought it was hilarious. Here is a picture Bryan snapped with his iphone...
Last night...
- I went to THREE stores after the boys went to bed to find white t-shirts for the boys with no luck. Thanks to my sweet Mama for finding some today. The boys have 50's day at school tomorrow!
Tonight...
- Bryan had a track meet so I tackled bedtime/bathtime on my own. Jordan tinkled all over the chair and pillow in their room before I got his diaper on him. That was totally fun to clean up.
So, now I am sitting in my chair with my laptop and American Idol on Tivo and it makes me really happy. :)




4 comments:
I am cracking up!!! Your morning sounds completely horrendous! That Cooper!!! And, Bryan totally deserves for those coaches to pick on him - how much grief does he give them?
Thanks for giving me a good laugh :) We've been having a lot of accidents lately, so I've had to switch to the extra protection diapers at night. And just yesterday, I took Bethany's diaper off too early, and I guess the sound of the bath water made her go. At least it was easy to clean off the tile floor!
This might be my favorite "Pocket Full of Treasures" post! Motherhood is so funny. Wish someone would treat me to fried food on my runs :)
Oh Becca! You're scaring me about this boy thing... I'm going to need some help friend...
Love you!
Post a Comment