The theme for the day at preschool..."Jesus is our superhero!" I love it!
The boys made slime at school so we have had many slimy moments at the kitchen table in two days. How fun!
They made superhero masks at school for Superhero day too. Then, the boys insisted on wearing their masks to baseball practice that afternoon. Many thanks to Gram for taking the boys to baseball practice and snapping a few cute pictures of N and J in their superhero-baseball gettup.
Superhero-Baseball-Player-Jordy just couldn't handle any more fun for the day...so tired.
More fun with slime the next morning!
Two 3-year-old boys, baseball, slime, masks, capes, and superheros make for the best day ever.




2 comments:
I've been thinking about you a lot lately, and I sure have enjoyed reading your blog. I pray that you and the babies are doing well.
Best super heroes ever. Love that they stayed in character all day!
Post a Comment