Friday, November 9, 2012

Picture Perfect

We had the boys pictures taken again in October.  Ashley Bell of Ashley Lauren Photography (www.ashleylaurenphotography.com) once again captured the hearts of my little guys.  She is amazing!  She has taken the boys pictures three years in a row and I plan on using her again next year with all four...boy is she in for it!?!  Ashley has an amazing heart, such great patience, a good eye for photography, and she is just a precious person.  I work with Ashley's mom who is just as fabulous.  If you live in the area and need a family photographer, I highly recommend her. 

**Kudos to Aunt Emily and Gram for shopping for outfits for the boys for their pictures.  Since I couldn't walk the malls, I needed them to shop for me.  Bless them!  They did amazing!

**Kudos to Bryan and MeMe for taking the boys for their photography session and wrangling them for photos at 8:30 on a Saturday morning!

Here are a few of my very favorites...


This first picture was a total surprise to me when I got the pictures back.  So sweet!











2 comments:

Amber Rader said...

Love these pictures!!!

ashleigh said...

I love them all! The first one is my favorite though ;)

Precious boys!