I went to the doctor yesterday. I am still receiving good news with each appointment. The blood clot is slowly healing. Yay! And, the babies were measured this week. Carson is estimated to be 1 pound 5 oz and Harper is estimated to be 1 pound 4 oz. Praise the Lord, they are growing and look great! The doctor even said they were big for 22 weeks. Woohoo! I am still on bed rest but I feel more and more encouraged with each week. My dear friends from school have been providing our family with the greatest meals. And, more than anything I love the company when they drop by to deliver a meal. I am so blessed to work with such amazing friends.
Jordan has been requesting to go to the jungle and see elephants lately. And, since going to the jungle is totally not an option, Bryan took the boys to the zoo last weekend. Jordy sleeps with "Ellie" the elephant every night. He has three identical "Ellies" and he counts them each night and snuggles with them all night long. He will wake us up at night if he can't find one in the middle of the night. He thinks they are real and he just loves them dearly. So, Bryan just had to honor his request. Gram and PaPa joined the fun!
Gorillas!
And, Jordy sprints toward the elephant sign! Oh my, he was so excited!
So proud to get a picture in front of the elephants!
Checking out the bears...
The boys even got to witness a bear fight! Wowzers. I'm glad I missed the bear fight. This mama would have been nervous.
Nate just can't get to the next animal fast enough!
Silly otters!
Waiting for the train with PaPa and Gram...
Best Daddy in all the world...thanks to Bryan, the boys are still enjoying lots of fun stuff while Mama is stuck on the couch. The last thing I want is for Nathan and Jordan to miss out because I have to miss out.




No comments:
Post a Comment