CARSON'S BED: (orange and gray)
Above his bed, the picture reads "Nothing is impossible with God." So fitting isn't it? I prayed over my sweet Carson just today while I was holding him at the hospital. I put my hand over his chest and begged God to heal and strengthen his lungs. Carson has caught on to drinking his bottles now and he's eating really well. Sometimes he has to take his feed through the feeding tube instead of his bottle because his respirations are too fast and bottle feeding is a little much for his breathing. Now we just have to wait (and wait some more) for his lungs to grow and strengthen. He is such a miracle.
HARPER'S BED: (hot pink and gray)
Above her bed the picture reads, "Every good and perfect gift comes from above." It sure does. We took Harper in for her weight check at the doctor a couple days ago. She is up to 6 pounds 9 ounces! Chunky girl likes her bottle!




3 comments:
Its great how already you are teaching your children about the Lord and that He is the one who saved them. What more can you do other than pray to Jesus and hope for a miracle, which God has blessed you with. Praise the Lord!
The nursery is beautiful! Jen is so talented. So thankful to hear the babies are doing better and getting stronger everyday! Would love to come meet them soon :)
I just love this nursery! I promise the bow holder for Harper will be done very soon...LOVE Y'ALL!
Post a Comment