Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No more Doc Band!

People always ask us how we manage four kids and two demanding jobs. The answer: lots of coffee, prayers, baby wipes, and help from our family! Since school has started we've been lucky to have MeMe and Granddad take Carson to his weekly Doc Band checks in Dallas. Last Friday he made his last visit and after 4 ½ months Carson has finally graduated from his helmet!  This kid is a little fighter and I already know he’s going to be a handful but we will give thanks for every single moment. We love this kid so much!  I can’t believe that just 8 months ago he was in the NICU, hooked up to a slew of tubes and monitors, and fighting for his life. He has come a long, long way.  We are blessed beyond measure and more grateful than we can express…what a cool kid…what an amazing God!  Becca and I were both thrilled when we got this picture texted to us at work last Friday..way to go Carson!



No comments: